Sunday, April 23, 2017

Bald Belle of the Ball

Prom Night! Last night, Georgia and her gaggle attended the Junior-Senior Prom, and from the looks of the pictures, they had a blast! Unfortunately, I missed all of the festivities because I was hosting our dear Parkside Community School's 25th Anniversary party - all the things are in April this year! Trevor took over the pre-prom getting ready and chauffeur duties, and I got some of the details this morning. More to come after Georgia finishes a full day of shooting her film project! Again - literally, All. The. Things!

The pictures I've seen so far show that Georgia did exactly what she intended to do after shaving her head a week ago - Rock the Bald! Her dress sparkled nearly as much as her smile, and I love that she got to have such a special night with such special friends. But next year, I am NOT missing the prom!

Look at our girl shine:









I'd say she had a good time, right? And there are more good times to be had - specifically, this Saturday, APRIL 29TH! We're looking forward to the party, the blood drive, and most of all, Georgia's Official Cancer-Freedom! We hope you can join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment