Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hear Ye, Hair Ye

Yes, you read that right. Two months from TODAY, I am shaving my head for the Lucky 7th time with the 46 Mommas Shave for the Brave in Fabulous Las Vegas. I'll join the Knights of the Bald Table for seven years of service to the St. Baldrick's Foundation and get to celebrate my birthday with the most incredible women on the planet. But I'll also be honoring Georgia and every kid diagnosed with cancer by raising funds for research, which is the point of all of this crazy headshaving. I keep doing it because kids still need cures and safer treatments. I keep doing it because hair grows back. Kids don't. So please put a price on my head and help me conquer childhood cancer. We can do this, y'all! xoxo
 Click HERE to donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment