Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Looking Back and Moving Forward

I was reminded today by the sweet Dianna that we are one year into Georgia's remission! Remember that day?! It almost seems like yesterday, but it's really a world away from where she is today - active, strong, and ... taking over the airwaves!

Goooooood morning, Austin, Texas!

Our very own Queen of All Media (sorry, Oprah) was selected for a radio interview about her Make-a-Wish trip and the magic of the organization itself. Today, KASE 101 kicked off its annual fundraising campaign with the first of four wish kid interviews, which will air weekly throughout the month of February. I think Georgia's will be the Big Finale the last week, but we'll keep you posted! She taped it last week and had a great time in "the booth," getting the word out about Make-a-Wish!

Mr. Bob, the Interviewer and Sound Magician

So keep KASE on your radio and Georgia on your mind! Thanks, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe its been a year...I've said it before I will once again...we are so lucky to have met the Moore Family and followed along in Georgia's journey! I remember that email from Allison and how Will and I just knew that Georgia had to be our honored hero...what a blessing it has been!

    Love, The Bacons

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear georgia,
    can't wait to see you at camp mystic

    lily

    ReplyDelete