Thursday, September 30, 2010

Three Months!

Look what Georgia got in the mail from the Make-a-Wish Foundation:

It's taken a place of honor on the icebox, and she's ready to start checking off the days!

And speaking of countdowns, our fearless friend, Jenn, is 17 days away from running the Denver Marathon (her first!) in honor of Georgia! She's trying to raise $25 a day until race day, so if you'd consider helping her reach her goal, we'd really appreciate it! Click on her picture in the sidebar to get to her donation page and help support Team in Training's efforts on behalf of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Thanks, you wonderfully generous people!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Georgia. I'm your Mom's friend Jenn who's running in your honor in the Denver Marathon on October 17. Your Mom and I were good buddies in college and I have many warm memories of our friendship. She is one of the most beautiful, strong, gracious, and humorous people I've known and, although I've not met you, I imagine that you have many of her traits. I
    would be honored if you could design a sign that I can pin to my shirt when I'm running the marathon. Lots of people will see it and it can be a way for you to get your message and your lovely face out there for all of Denver to see. Looking forward to hearing from you! Love, Jenn

    ReplyDelete