Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Party Pics

I took so many pictures at the Ice Cream Social, it would take into next week to get them all loaded here - so here's just a quick survey of the scene. Trust me when I say, everyone enjoyed themselves, we served up 100 bowls of ice cream, and we're already planning the next party for when Georgia goes off treatment!

The Amy's-mobile

Georgia and her bud, Ava, and Matt the Ice Cream Wizard

We had a tent and a giant fan in the backyard -
and it was still hot. Thanks, Texas weather.

This guy is everywhere.

Parkside Pals


There are a few more pictures on Georgia's Facebook group page, so head on over there and join. And if you're visiting this page or that one, make sure to leave a comment - even just "Hi!" Georgia loves to hear from you and to know that you've got her on your mind! Thanks, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. GEORGIA, YOU ARE STILL ON MY MIND ! WHAT A FUN CELEBRATION FOR AN END TO A GRUELING 8 MONTHS ! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PARTY TO END THE TREATMENT.WHAT A BRAVE GIRL YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE ENTIRE TIME. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY! I LOVED THE AMY'S ICE CREAM,TOO.I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU.IWILL BE AT YOUR NEXT PARTY WITH BELLS ON !! LOVE,SANDY MANGUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was fun! I'm glad you posted a pic of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your biggest San Angelo supporter! Keep on keepin' on. We love you.
    -Joyce
    aka "j lowe"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we could have been there...I could have used some icecream after my run : ) Keeping you on my mind! We won't miss the NO MORE CHEMO party when you are done with treatment!

    ReplyDelete