Monday, October 10, 2011

By Land and By Sea

Georgia's story is being told far and wide - on the ground, in the air, and on the open waters! First, our sweet Dianna took Georgia with her to Chicago to run the Chicago Marathon this weekend! A HUGE congrats for finishing the race and a big thank you to her for honoring Georgia and for sharing this sweet note:

So my iPod died at mile 19 ... I panicked ... 7 miles and no tunes to keep me going and help me zone out. I looked at my bracelet ... and it came to me, "just keep swimming." I repeated it for 7 miles out loud and never stopped running. I owe that to your girl!


Dianna and Will - Go TEAM!

Next, my awesome co-worker, Edie, took Georgia with her on a cruise to Alaska! She even accessorized one of the King Crabs they catch up there with a Georgia bracelet - I think the orange really goes with his pinchers, don't you?



Edie and the catch of the day

It's so wonderful to know that even after nearly two years, y'all are still thinking of Georgia and following her journey. As we've said many times, the prayers, good thoughts, and healing vibrations have made a huge impact in her recovery and in our hearts. We have so much love and gratitude for all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the congrats...Georgia definitely kept me "swimming"! And as runners say...one foot in front of the other till we cross the finish line and find a cure!

    ReplyDelete