Monday, May 18, 2015

Love Wins

My friend, Mandy, is fond of that saying, and this weekend, we saw it manifested in a very special meeting. Her daughter, Tatum, was diagnosed with ALL about six months before Georgia, and at her final spinal tap, they discovered she had relapsed. When I went to my first Mommas' shave in Los Angeles that summer, I took Tatum's picture and shaved in her honor, as well as Georgia's.


Fast forward nearly three years, and on Saturday, these two mighty warriors finally met in person for the first time - as survivors. And it was glorious!

Love wins. Love wins. Love wins.

In just over a month, I'll be climbing back into the barber's chair with the Mommas in Kansas City. For Tatum and Georgia and every other kid who has fought cancer, I'm shaving to help fund the latest and greatest HOPE in childhood cancer research. I'd appreciate your support, so click HERE to donate! Many thanks, and much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment