Saturday, June 29, 2013

Able to Leap Tall Buildings

In the wake of planning the 2013 Shave for the Brave, I was asked to write about my experience with the St. Baldrick's Foundation and the 46 Mommas. It's impossible to truly capture the impact that this organization and these people have had on my life and on my family's journey through childhood cancer, but I did my best. I'm just so glad we found each other. Thanks, y'all.
 
 
And did you see what day it is? June 29TH! 14 months off treatment TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story with us, Courtney! (And for sharing all your great photos, too!) You have an incredible family. Your positive attitudes are a real inspiration to me and to so many others. Thank you again! -Emily at St. Baldrick's

    PS - 14 months, YAY!!

    ReplyDelete